Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned seller, there are lots of things to know and factors to consider, to ensure you’re making the right decision about your home. In addition to the process of buying or selling a home, market knowledge is also very important, and real estate markets are constantly changing. Here are a few resources that will hopefully provide you with an increased understanding of what is happening locally in Ottawa and also across Canada.
- Ottawa Real Estate Board Monthly Report
- ‘Our new reality’: Higher Ottawa housing prices projected in 2020
- Real estate market hits new heights in Ottawa-Gatineau
- Days On Market: Here’s How Long It Will Take You To Sell A House In 63 Canadian Markets
- Ottawa the top gainer since 2016 in Canada’s asymmetric housing markets
Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) Monthly Report